Judging by the hardware announcements coming out of the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, you’d have to agree 2011 is a stellar year to be a consumer. It might actually be the best year on record.
- EU will give its opinion in Microsoft’s US suit over access to email in Ireland
- How blockchain will underpin the new trust economy
- ProtonMail encrypted email comes to desktop Outlook, Apple Mail and Thunderbird
- How one healthcare data provider boosted its security health
- Barclays drops free Kaspersky for consumers after UK warning