In an interview marking Computerworld's first 50 years of covering the tech industry, internet pioneer Vint Cerf looks back at the last half century in tech and ponders what's ahead for IT.
- Updates are like vaccinations
- For breach-weary healthcare CISOs, Internet of Medical Things is yet another headache
- The Hypothetical Life of a CISO
- A new wholesale high speed Ethernet option to help facilitate cloud innovation for nbn™ service providers and their customers
- Cloud-based security is creating existential angst for CISOs