In an interview marking Computerworld's first 50 years of covering the tech industry, internet pioneer Vint Cerf looks back at the last half century in tech and ponders what's ahead for IT.
- Security Leader: Keith Marlow, ELMO Software
- Australia releases advice to counter ‘foreign interference’ after university cyber attacks
- Cisco: there’s a bad bug in open source software that a Netflix engineer abandoned in 2016
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming