In an interview marking Computerworld's first 50 years of covering the tech industry, internet pioneer Vint Cerf looks back at the last half century in tech and ponders what's ahead for IT.
- Scammers target consumers in the wake of WannaCry ransomware outbreak
- Kentucky workers comp carrier survives ransomware
- APT3 hackers linked to Chinese intelligence
- APAC’s transformation enthusiasm causing “scary things” to happen with IoT security
- Former NSA chief weighs in on cybersecurity, cyberespionage at ZertoCon