In an interview marking Computerworld's first 50 years of covering the tech industry, internet pioneer Vint Cerf looks back at the last half century in tech and ponders what's ahead for IT.
- What is spear phishing? Why targeted email attacks are so difficult to stop
- Security refresh teaches James Cook University the value of better visibility
- Cyber attacks as likely as natural disasters, as devastating as ecosystem collapse: WEF
- The week in security: 773 million reasons to improve your security
- Temporary micropatch available for zero-day Windows exploit