In an interview marking Computerworld's first 50 years of covering the tech industry, internet pioneer Vint Cerf looks back at the last half century in tech and ponders what's ahead for IT.
- Senator Warner seeks "grand alliance" to protect against surveillance threat from China’s tech dominance
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualization security to its PCs
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7