One of the most interesting aspects of cloud computing is the way it changes cost allocation over the lifetime of an application. Many people understand that pay-as-you go is an attractive cost model, but fail to understand the implications that the new cost allocation model imposes on IT organisations.
- SecurIT 2019: In an increasingly-encrypted world, visibility is more important than ever
- SecurIT 2019: Being a CSO is like Game of Thrones
- SecurIT 2019: Hackers may be in it for Lulz, but CSOs are in it for their lives
- Despite high-profile hacks, companies still aren’t behaving securely: ex-LulzSec hacker
- Researchers probe shady, dangerous stalkerware app industry