I am a fanatic about Windows security. Every Windows box has Zone Alarm, ClamAV, and Spybot. I also have autodownload of Windows patches, but always review them before installation. Most of the time I just allow them to be installed, but I want to see them before they're installed.
- GitHub serves up enterprise tools: security alerts, advisories, and new permissions
- Money-hungry cybercriminals are targeting executives like never before
- Smart homes – Your security death trap
- Google stored some G Suite passwords in plaintext since 2005
- Over 90% of data transactions on IoT devices are unencrypted