I am a fanatic about Windows security. Every Windows box has Zone Alarm, ClamAV, and Spybot. I also have autodownload of Windows patches, but always review them before installation. Most of the time I just allow them to be installed, but I want to see them before they're installed.
- Stop pretending you can keep hackers out of your networks: Krebs
- Five-eye CERTs issue joint alert on RATs, trojans and botnets
- CISOs must “plan for stupid” when evolving security plans: former US govt CISO
- For CySCA sponsors, designing 103 cybersecurity challenges takes months of careful planning
- Heathrow Airport lands $223k fine for three seconds on video in a lost USB stick