I am a fanatic about Windows security. Every Windows box has Zone Alarm, ClamAV, and Spybot. I also have autodownload of Windows patches, but always review them before installation. Most of the time I just allow them to be installed, but I want to see them before they're installed.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response