Carrier IQ executives said they hope that customers are once again recognizing the value of the data that their company's software collects, after some operators disabled the software following a privacy uproar late last year.
- For governments, securing mobility still requires that “something extra”
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild