Carrier IQ executives said they hope that customers are once again recognizing the value of the data that their company's software collects, after some operators disabled the software following a privacy uproar late last year.
- China supported C919 airliner development through cyberespionage
- Equifax data breach FAQ: What happened, who was affected, what was the impact?
- Microsoft teams up with NIST help organizations patch than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense