Craig Diangelo, a one-time IT worker at Northeast Utilities in Connecticut who had to train his H-1B-visa-holding replacement, is running for Congress.
- The week in security: North Korea’s hackers are playing games – and you should be too
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring
- GitHub now warns devs about bugs that led to Equifax breach