The mammoth security breach that exposed in the neighborhood of 6.5 million LinkedIn user passwords should be a wakeup call for end-users everywhere. We should all practice due dilligence and ask the companies we deal with questions about how they deal with security.
- EU will give its opinion in Microsoft’s US suit over access to email in Ireland
- How blockchain will underpin the new trust economy
- ProtonMail encrypted email comes to desktop Outlook, Apple Mail and Thunderbird
- How one healthcare data provider boosted its security health
- Barclays drops free Kaspersky for consumers after UK warning