The mammoth security breach that exposed in the neighborhood of 6.5 million LinkedIn user passwords should be a wakeup call for end-users everywhere. We should all practice due dilligence and ask the companies we deal with questions about how they deal with security.
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- Security lessons from the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- From banks to Bitcoin: Trickbot shifts online hustle to cryptocurrencies
- Don't panic about the new 'Prime' Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits
- Poor patching, user education leave healthcare providers sitting ducks for cyber attacks