The mammoth security breach that exposed in the neighborhood of 6.5 million LinkedIn user passwords should be a wakeup call for end-users everywhere. We should all practice due dilligence and ask the companies we deal with questions about how they deal with security.
- CSO Roadshow 2018: How do we build a secure IoT?
- Outlook.com and Hotmail block all state govt email after hijacked account sends 8 million spam messages
- VirusTotal lets devs check whether a legit app will wrongly be flagged as malware
- The Humble Cybersecurity Bundle offers everything you need to protect your PC for $15
- Olympic Destroyer destructive malware targets EU bio-weapons research groups