The mammoth security breach that exposed in the neighborhood of 6.5 million LinkedIn user passwords should be a wakeup call for end-users everywhere. We should all practice due dilligence and ask the companies we deal with questions about how they deal with security.
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets