At the last count, brewing giant Foster’s boasted 238 products in its ever expanding portfolio — although, interestingly, it no longer owns the eponymous ‘amber nectar’, made famous by those 1980s TV ads featuring Paul Hogan, in any market other than Australia.
- Cisco enterprise alert: Atlassian Jira bug tracker software has multiple security bugs
- The week in security: Early cyber education could stop people from being such easy targets – eventually
- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- Government rewriting cybersecurity conversations around consumer focus