At the last count, brewing giant Foster’s boasted 238 products in its ever expanding portfolio — although, interestingly, it no longer owns the eponymous ‘amber nectar’, made famous by those 1980s TV ads featuring Paul Hogan, in any market other than Australia.
- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication
- Cisco plugs critical password flaw in Common Services Platform Collector
- SimBad adware apps downloaded from Google Play nearly 150 million times