Desktop virtualisation continues to have a slow adoption rate – surprising given the huge number of benefits it provides. I believe the slow take-up is due to a lack of understanding and several myths and misconceptions surrounding the technology.
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks
- Foreshadow is a new speculative execution exploit targeting Intel's SGX on Core chips