Desktop virtualisation continues to have a slow adoption rate – surprising given the huge number of benefits it provides. I believe the slow take-up is due to a lack of understanding and several myths and misconceptions surrounding the technology.
- NK hackers use fake Facebook accounts to lead defectors to malware in Google Play
- Customers recommend, spend more with companies that protect their data – so why are so few businesses GDPR ready?
- Are your customers doing enough to help you protect their privacy?
- Cisco's virtual network interface hit by extremely severe bugs: patch now
- Adobe: attackers can hack Windows 7 with this critical Acrobat PDF flaw