Desktop virtualisation continues to have a slow adoption rate – surprising given the huge number of benefits it provides. I believe the slow take-up is due to a lack of understanding and several myths and misconceptions surrounding the technology.
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware
- 5 missteps that could cost CISOs their jobs