Desktop virtualisation continues to have a slow adoption rate – surprising given the huge number of benefits it provides. I believe the slow take-up is due to a lack of understanding and several myths and misconceptions surrounding the technology.
- The week in review: Cybersecurity breaches named the biggest risk to business… and healthcare… and sports… and…
- AFG’s IT manager was surprised by what a deep network scan revealed
- Unisys embraces Invictus Games spirit to deliver Cybersecurity
- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site