At 20 years old, Nmap has established itself as a premier, free, open-source network mapping tool with few competitors that are also free and vary in their sophistication and ease of use.
- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining