The mobile enterprise is emerging quickly, driven by consumer passion for smartphones and tablets and the understanding -- from workers and employers alike -- that mobile devices let workers get more done in less time.
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner