The mobile enterprise is emerging quickly, driven by consumer passion for smartphones and tablets and the understanding -- from workers and employers alike -- that mobile devices let workers get more done in less time.
- S5Mark is a 'VPN' that is actually a rootkit in disguise, BitDefender says
- Why Cisco doesn’t disclose flaws for months after it patches them
- Mirai “not going anywhere”, expert warns as source code continues to spawn botnet offspring
- Security implications overshadow enthusiasm about Blockchain
- The week in security: Cybersecurity tension peaks as Trump and Kim summit