The uncertainty in the stock market and global economy is driving the growth of the managed services market in Australia. With IT budgets tight, CIOs risk adverse and boards looking for flexibility, managed services appear set to dominate IT activity, according to John Taylor, chief technology officer of Logica.
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner