The uncertainty in the stock market and global economy is driving the growth of the managed services market in Australia. With IT budgets tight, CIOs risk adverse and boards looking for flexibility, managed services appear set to dominate IT activity, according to John Taylor, chief technology officer of Logica.
- S5Mark is a 'VPN' that is actually a rootkit in disguise, BitDefender says
- Why Cisco doesn’t disclose flaws for months after it patches them
- Mirai “not going anywhere”, expert warns as source code continues to spawn botnet offspring
- Security implications overshadow enthusiasm about Blockchain
- The week in security: Cybersecurity tension peaks as Trump and Kim summit