The uncertainty in the stock market and global economy is driving the growth of the managed services market in Australia. With IT budgets tight, CIOs risk adverse and boards looking for flexibility, managed services appear set to dominate IT activity, according to John Taylor, chief technology officer of Logica.
- Microsoft: Windows Defender now rules antivirus on business PCs... running Windows 10
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates