The uncertainty in the stock market and global economy is driving the growth of the managed services market in Australia. With IT budgets tight, CIOs risk adverse and boards looking for flexibility, managed services appear set to dominate IT activity, according to John Taylor, chief technology officer of Logica.
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes
- Despite rising risk awareness, SecDevOps still too little, too late for most Australian companies
- What is a cyber attack? Recent examples show disturbing trends