In the wake of Internet blackouts in Egypt and Libya, Google has announced it is awarding at least $1 million to Georgia Tech researchers working on tools that will immediately reveal when governments are trying to shut down or censor use of the Internet.
- Forecast: Cloudy with a chance of good data management
- Why Australia has an opportunity to lead the way on AI regulation
- Microsoft to dump Windows 10's smaller delta updates
- Google faces €4.34 billion fine over Android browser and search engine ties
- From the computer suite to the C-suite: How tech people can take over business