Remember when you were a kid and your father said "you've made your bed now lie in it" or when your mother said "allow your mother to know something"....you had to think hard about the meaning and it wasn't until your early 20's you realized what the hell they were on about. Well sometimes professional life can generate these pearls of wisdom (well I hope so....cos when I'm due to retire, 30 years from now, I'll just be understanding what some of my colleagues are on about).
- Criminals exclusively target bank staff credentials with RAT-laced Microsoft Publisher email attachments
- Technology in Government - Women and diversity in cyber
- Software Security is in the Wild West (and it’s going to get us killed)
- Australia only has 7 percent of the cybersecurity expertise that it needs
- Should big business help smaller suppliers improve their cybersecurity?