Remember when you were a kid and your father said "you've made your bed now lie in it" or when your mother said "allow your mother to know something"....you had to think hard about the meaning and it wasn't until your early 20's you realized what the hell they were on about. Well sometimes professional life can generate these pearls of wisdom (well I hope so....cos when I'm due to retire, 30 years from now, I'll just be understanding what some of my colleagues are on about).
- The week in review: Cybersecurity breaches named the biggest risk to business… and healthcare… and sports… and…
- AFG’s IT manager was surprised by what a deep network scan revealed
- Unisys embraces Invictus Games spirit to deliver Cybersecurity
- My Health Record extension highlights lingering security, privacy concerns
- Firefox to notify users when they’re on a recently breached site