Remember when you were a kid and your father said "you've made your bed now lie in it" or when your mother said "allow your mother to know something"....you had to think hard about the meaning and it wasn't until your early 20's you realized what the hell they were on about. Well sometimes professional life can generate these pearls of wisdom (well I hope so....cos when I'm due to retire, 30 years from now, I'll just be understanding what some of my colleagues are on about).
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware