Big Data implementation for organisations is driven by the need for a faster response time, enterprise-wide risk management and on demand risk analytics for a variety of purposes stated Sudipta Ghosh, Associate Director, Consulting-BI, PwC India at the recently concluded Computerworld India IT Roadmap three-city conference.
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks
- Foreshadow is a new speculative execution exploit targeting Intel's SGX on Core chips
- HP’s critical patches blocked fax attacks on networked printers
- Cautious optimism greets government’s encryption-interception plans