While CIOs have shored up PCs and software systems for years, they should start to look at video conferencing systems, webcams and other inconspicuous network devices, which can be exploited to trigger devastating DDOS attacks.
- The week in security: Cybercriminals eyeing new opportunities from cryptocurrency miners
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- Security lessons from the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- From banks to Bitcoin: Trickbot shifts online hustle to cryptocurrencies
- Don't panic about the new 'Prime' Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits