CFOs have increased their use of interim and temporary staff, showing the continued necessity UK businesses have to engage temporary resource to help augment permanent headcount, according to new research by Robert Half UK.
- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app