CFOs have increased their use of interim and temporary staff, showing the continued necessity UK businesses have to engage temporary resource to help augment permanent headcount, according to new research by Robert Half UK.
- Forecast: Cloudy with a chance of good data management
- Why Australia has an opportunity to lead the way on AI regulation
- Microsoft to dump Windows 10's smaller delta updates
- Google faces €4.34 billion fine over Android browser and search engine ties
- From the computer suite to the C-suite: How tech people can take over business