CFOs have increased their use of interim and temporary staff, showing the continued necessity UK businesses have to engage temporary resource to help augment permanent headcount, according to new research by Robert Half UK.
- EU will give its opinion in Microsoft’s US suit over access to email in Ireland
- How blockchain will underpin the new trust economy
- ProtonMail encrypted email comes to desktop Outlook, Apple Mail and Thunderbird
- How one healthcare data provider boosted its security health
- Barclays drops free Kaspersky for consumers after UK warning