Much has changed since we examined the <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2010/060710-tech-argument-facebook-twitter.html">ongoing war</a> between Facebook and <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/slideshows/2010/052610-twitter-quiz.html">Twitter</a> in the spring of 2010. The stakes are higher, the competition has increased, and we see LinkedIn and Google roaring into the social networking arena like never before.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?