Much has changed since we examined the <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2010/060710-tech-argument-facebook-twitter.html">ongoing war</a> between Facebook and <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/slideshows/2010/052610-twitter-quiz.html">Twitter</a> in the spring of 2010. The stakes are higher, the competition has increased, and we see LinkedIn and Google roaring into the social networking arena like never before.
- Criminals exclusively target bank staff credentials with RAT-laced Microsoft Publisher email attachments
- Technology in Government - Women and diversity in cyber
- Software Security is in the Wild West (and it’s going to get us killed)
- Australia only has 7 percent of the cybersecurity expertise that it needs
- Should big business help smaller suppliers improve their cybersecurity?