Much has changed since we examined the <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2010/060710-tech-argument-facebook-twitter.html">ongoing war</a> between Facebook and <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/slideshows/2010/052610-twitter-quiz.html">Twitter</a> in the spring of 2010. The stakes are higher, the competition has increased, and we see LinkedIn and Google roaring into the social networking arena like never before.
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- Security lessons from the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics
- From banks to Bitcoin: Trickbot shifts online hustle to cryptocurrencies
- Don't panic about the new 'Prime' Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits
- Poor patching, user education leave healthcare providers sitting ducks for cyber attacks