Much has changed since we examined the <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2010/060710-tech-argument-facebook-twitter.html">ongoing war</a> between Facebook and <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/slideshows/2010/052610-twitter-quiz.html">Twitter</a> in the spring of 2010. The stakes are higher, the competition has increased, and we see LinkedIn and Google roaring into the social networking arena like never before.
- NK hackers use fake Facebook accounts to lead defectors to malware in Google Play
- Customers recommend, spend more with companies that protect their data – so why are so few businesses GDPR ready?
- Are your customers doing enough to help you protect their privacy?
- Cisco's virtual network interface hit by extremely severe bugs: patch now
- Adobe: attackers can hack Windows 7 with this critical Acrobat PDF flaw