Much has changed since we examined the <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/news/2010/060710-tech-argument-facebook-twitter.html">ongoing war</a> between Facebook and <a href="http://www.networkworld.com/slideshows/2010/052610-twitter-quiz.html">Twitter</a> in the spring of 2010. The stakes are higher, the competition has increased, and we see LinkedIn and Google roaring into the social networking arena like never before.
- Cisco hunts for Apache Struts 2 FileUpload bug and finds DIRTY CoW exploit
- Uni cans crypto-mining CPU raid by switching off whole IT network
- How nbn is using data to help fix service issues before they happen
- US DoD’s first malware submissions to Google-bought VirusTotal is Russia-linked LoJack
- Apache warns Struts 2.3 is using a library with a two year old critical flaw