It sounded like a no-brainer when we started the project in 2003. The idea was to replace our aging, 155Mbps ATM-over-SONET network with a new network based on 10G Ethernet over dense wavelength division multiplexing.
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware