Contract terms for outsourcing continue to change with the times, at least at the margins. The body of contractual best practices changes little in regard to specific terms available for governing outsourcing transactions, but their relative importance can shift in response to both ongoing and emerging risks.
- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security