HP's plans to get out of the PC business, acquire software maker Autonomy and retreat from its webOS device investments will, if all goes as planned, let the tech giant sharpen its focus on enterprise IT markets and capitalize on the software-centric strengths of CEO Leo Apotheker.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response