Enterprises like Sears, Starbucks and Harvard are hiring Chief Digital Officers to help monetise digital content, better connect with customers and drive their businesses forward. But does every company need one?
- GitHub serves up enterprise tools: security alerts, advisories, and new permissions
- Money-hungry cybercriminals are targeting executives like never before
- Smart homes – Your security death trap
- Google stored some G Suite passwords in plaintext since 2005
- Over 90% of data transactions on IoT devices are unencrypted