Enterprises like Sears, Starbucks and Harvard are hiring Chief Digital Officers to help monetise digital content, better connect with customers and drive their businesses forward. But does every company need one?
- Surge in cryptocurrency-mining malware heralds bigger problems for CSOs
- Intel touts new Spectre-resistant Cascade Lake chips later this year
- “Truly frightening” IoT security should motivate CSOs to reconsider their endpoint strategies
- Expert confirms AMD chip flaws, reporting firm defends short disclosure
- What is security’s role in digital transformation?