Enterprises like Sears, Starbucks and Harvard are hiring Chief Digital Officers to help monetise digital content, better connect with customers and drive their businesses forward. But does every company need one?
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Misconfigured WS-Discovery in devices enable massive DDoS amplification
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack
- Australians know the least – and care the least – about how their personal data is used