Enterprises like Sears, Starbucks and Harvard are hiring Chief Digital Officers to help monetise digital content, better connect with customers and drive their businesses forward. But does every company need one?
- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape
- When it comes to next-gen security, smartphones are opening doors – literally
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app