When risk is present it calls for treatment, and security is a never-ending process, right? Yes, but as a security professional, it's easy to become focused on the hard problems of security and lose sight of the impact of the controls themselves.
- Free, filtered alternative DNS leverages threat-intelligence data to raise security baseline
- ABC leaks thousands of user passwords in AWS S3 error
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes