When risk is present it calls for treatment, and security is a never-ending process, right? Yes, but as a security professional, it's easy to become focused on the hard problems of security and lose sight of the impact of the controls themselves.
- UK’s NCSC catches Turla’s new in-memory ‘Neuron’ malware for attacking Windows
- Automated security testing helps developers clamp down on IoT, open-source threats
- Google’s G Suite gets new dashboard to spot new threats
- Is your PC vulnerable to Meltdown and Spectre CPU exploits? InSpectre tells you
- Despite their app appetite, Australian businesses still struggling to extend compliance to the cloud