When risk is present it calls for treatment, and security is a never-ending process, right? Yes, but as a security professional, it's easy to become focused on the hard problems of security and lose sight of the impact of the controls themselves.
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation
- As Australia condemns Russian cyber attacks, experts demand clarity on offensive capabilities
- Microsoft rallies industry to counter government cyberattacks
- Microsoft's chip push continues with Azure Sphere: Securing gadgets with chips and Linux