The Department of Education, Science and Training has defied the wisdom of critics and advisory groups alike to bring its IT back home. The man responsible, DEST’s former CIO Jamie Macgregor, explains why
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction