The Department of Education, Science and Training has defied the wisdom of critics and advisory groups alike to bring its IT back home. The man responsible, DEST’s former CIO Jamie Macgregor, explains why
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?