The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) has extended its outsourcing agreement with Electronic Data Systems (EDS) for a further two years, an extension for which the ATO will pay $300 million.
- Look for the silver lining in GDPR’s privacy obligations
- GDPR is here, but few Australian staff know what to do about it
- FBI takes control over Russia's VPNFilter router botnet
- Cisco reveals VPNFilter malware infects 500k routers, Ukraine fears they'll be bricked by Saturday
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit