The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) has extended its outsourcing agreement with Electronic Data Systems (EDS) for a further two years, an extension for which the ATO will pay $300 million.
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- Apple changes a Safari privacy feature that "breaks" Facebook's Like button
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next