The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) has extended its outsourcing agreement with Electronic Data Systems (EDS) for a further two years, an extension for which the ATO will pay $300 million.
- Report: Security hole in macOS Keychain puts passwords at risk
- DDoS protection: CloudFlare drops surge pricing, Microsoft responds to AWS Shield
- The week in security: As business and CISOs struggle to unite, hackers scoring big hits
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance