Critical infrastructure operators remain vulnerable to attack from hackers whose motivations have matured from the “pretty juvenile” wanton vandalism of the 1990s to the aggressive, targeted and financially-motivated cyber war being waged online today, a one-time senior security advisor to the US president has warned.
- As PageUp remediates its security breach, a reminder that times have changed
- As FIFA World Cup kicks off, Australia’s technological readiness could be its biggest weakness
- As experts dissect Trump-Kim summit, cybersecurity eyes are on North Korea
- Secure-cloud challengers target skills-deprived government agencies, businesses
- EU parliament overwhelmingly backs recommending a ban on Kaspersky products