Critical infrastructure operators remain vulnerable to attack from hackers whose motivations have matured from the “pretty juvenile” wanton vandalism of the 1990s to the aggressive, targeted and financially-motivated cyber war being waged online today, a one-time senior security advisor to the US president has warned.
- To pay or not pay a hacker’s ransomware demand? It comes down to cyber hygiene
- Apple zaps Zoom web server on thousands of Macs
- Zoom fixes webcam flaw for Macs, but security concerns linger
- Microsoft kicks off public preview of Azure AD password muffler
- GDPR fines roll in: After BA, Marriott faces £99m fine over breach affecting 383 million