Once-private e-mails between executives at Microsoft, Intel and Hewlett-Packard are tumbling out of the "Windows Vista Capable" class-action lawsuit and it's becoming more of a tangled web each day.
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well