For awhile there it seemed as if Microsoft had forgotten who butters its bread. It's businesses of course! The enthusiasm around the Windows 7 beta largely involved consumery UI features such as the nifty taskbar, Aero Peek navigation feature and clickable mouse-over thumbnails.
- The week in security: Early cyber education could stop people from being such easy targets – eventually
- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- Government rewriting cybersecurity conversations around consumer focus
- Chrome 77 fixes 52 security flaws, removes 'ineffective' green bar EV SSL indicators