Hewlett-Packard CEO and President Mark Hurd late Friday said HP Board Chairman Patricia Dunn is stepping down immediately from the board as the company continues an investigation into past efforts to plug corporate leaks.
- Gmail for business gets a new look and expiring email
- New app alerts you when strangers open your unattended Mac
- Australia joins NATO cyber defence group, opens “pop-up” embassy in Estonia
- “Shocking” data-breach volumes only hint at the true magnitude of Australia’s data insecurity
- Industry, enterprises look to gamification as sides are drawn in cybersecurity’s infinity war