Hewlett-Packard CEO and President Mark Hurd late Friday said HP Board Chairman Patricia Dunn is stepping down immediately from the board as the company continues an investigation into past efforts to plug corporate leaks.
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?
- UK Facebook internal docs reveal Zuckerberg plans for exploiting user data