Sprint's latest family plan gives you twice the data as similar plans from AT&T and Verizon for roughly the same price. Sprint will also pay your early termination fee if you jump ship from a competitor while you're still under contract. Sounds great, right? If you take a close look at the details, the luster wears thin in a hurry.
- Microsoft teams up with NIST help organizations patch than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business
- MIT AI researchers devise approach to detect ‘serial BGP hijackers’