Sprint's latest family plan gives you twice the data as similar plans from AT&T and Verizon for roughly the same price. Sprint will also pay your early termination fee if you jump ship from a competitor while you're still under contract. Sounds great, right? If you take a close look at the details, the luster wears thin in a hurry.
- Queensland Govt appoints NextDC to data centre panel
- There are four types of MSP, but which ones sell?
- Microsoft launches new online tools for Australian partners
- Aportio on hand as ConnectWise specialist start-up lands in Australia
- Microsoft Australia lands largest 365 Advanced A5 project with RMIT
- Adobe unveils customer data platform, Commerce Cloud and fresh Ad, Marketing Cloud capabilities
- Report: Top global digital business transformation accelerators named
- Deputy appoints global CMO
- CMO interview: Bringing purpose and fresh thinking to an Australian B2B brand
- When brands make chatbots too personal