If you love paying through the nose for hundreds of cable TV channels you never watch this post isn't for you. But if you're sick of Comcast and its rivals, here's some good news: In the last couple of months there have been announcements of at least four significant new streaming options and services.
- Microsoft teams up with NIST help organizations patch than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business
- MIT AI researchers devise approach to detect ‘serial BGP hijackers’