Sprint announced it will sell the Apple Watch starting Friday, and it also has a good deal on the new iPhone 6s. However, consumers should be aware of a huge loophole in the offer before signing new contracts.
- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away