Sprint announced it will sell the Apple Watch starting Friday, and it also has a good deal on the new iPhone 6s. However, consumers should be aware of a huge loophole in the offer before signing new contracts.
- SecurIT 2019: In an increasingly-encrypted world, visibility is more important than ever
- SecurIT 2019: Being a CSO is like Game of Thrones
- SecurIT 2019: Hackers may be in it for Lulz, but CSOs are in it for their lives
- Despite high-profile hacks, companies still aren’t behaving securely: ex-LulzSec hacker
- Researchers probe shady, dangerous stalkerware app industry