Despite a recent FCC ruling in the favor of sites that gather user data for advertising, savvy Web surfers don't have take no for an answer when it comes to privacy, thanks to two useful anti-tracking tools.
- SkyWater gets $170 million from Pentagon for space-friendly chips
- Parliament hack a ‘national cyber crisis’
- Landmark White touts ISO 27001 certification
- Russian group hijacked Iranian spying operation, say NSA, GCHQ
- Facebook announces new steps to clamp down on misinformation ahead of 2020 US election