Despite a recent FCC ruling in the favor of sites that gather user data for advertising, savvy Web surfers don't have take no for an answer when it comes to privacy, thanks to two useful anti-tracking tools.
- For governments, securing mobility still requires that “something extra”
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild