Microsoft pushed out yet another problematic Windows 10 update, and it erases customizations made to the 'normal' template in Word 2016. The company confirmed the issue, and though it hasn't released an official fix, it offered a way to recover lost tweaks.
- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities