It's bad enough that the big wireless companies all-too-often provide substandard service at a premium price. And it's even worse, when they pad their bills with "crammed" charges or "gotchas" that siphon money from our wallets a drip a time. But now we've leaned that Verizon billed customers tens of millions of dollars for services they never ordered.
- For governments, securing mobility still requires that “something extra”
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild