It's bad enough that the big wireless companies all-too-often provide substandard service at a premium price. And it's even worse, when they pad their bills with "crammed" charges or "gotchas" that siphon money from our wallets a drip a time. But now we've leaned that Verizon billed customers tens of millions of dollars for services they never ordered.
- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities