IT is undergoing a sea change, thanks to shifting budgets and the rise of ‘shadow IT.’ But with company-wide vision, strong IT-business relationships and a focus on value, CIOs can expand their horizons.
- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security