FH Faulding is tackling the Y2K problem head-on, and using the conversion process to its advantage.
Australian-based pharmaceutical multinational F H Faulding Ltd has launched a year 2000 (Y2K) compliance project that aims to improve the way the corporation operates.
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction
- On the eve of game-changing NDB scheme, 59 percent of businesses still don’t understand it
- Google reveals kernel, Windows 10 security bypasses fixed in February’s Patch Tuesday
- The week in security: Cybercriminals eyeing new opportunities from cryptocurrency miners