FH Faulding is tackling the Y2K problem head-on, and using the conversion process to its advantage.
Australian-based pharmaceutical multinational F H Faulding Ltd has launched a year 2000 (Y2K) compliance project that aims to improve the way the corporation operates.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?