FH Faulding is tackling the Y2K problem head-on, and using the conversion process to its advantage.
Australian-based pharmaceutical multinational F H Faulding Ltd has launched a year 2000 (Y2K) compliance project that aims to improve the way the corporation operates.
- AISA 2018: Careers in cybersecurity
- ACORN users disappointed with outcomes, buried government review found
- Chrome 70 arrives with fingerprint login for websites, extension controls, and 23 security fixes
- TLS 1.0 and 1.1 will be disabled in Edge, IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari in 2020
- Stop pretending you can keep hackers out of your networks: Krebs