FH Faulding is tackling the Y2K problem head-on, and using the conversion process to its advantage.
Australian-based pharmaceutical multinational F H Faulding Ltd has launched a year 2000 (Y2K) compliance project that aims to improve the way the corporation operates.
- Foreshadow is a new speculative execution exploit targeting Intel's SGX on Core chips
- HP’s critical patches blocked fax attacks on networked printers
- Cautious optimism greets government’s encryption-interception plans
- The first rule of data-breach response? Don’t panic
- Week in security: Security means anticipating the unknown unknowns