On July 9, Bitcoin block reward halving will begin. This means that the rate new bitcoins are created will be permanently reduced by 50 per cent. The folks at Coin Journal have explained what this means in the Infographic below.
- AusCERT 2017 – Changes to Cybersec Laws Need Holistic Thinking
- The week in security: Adjusting to WannaCry’s “new normal” as authorities float IoT security baseline
- Does third-party security awareness training work?
- Government security tick validates TechnologyOne’s secure-cloud culture
- Samba flaw exposes Synology's Linux SANs to WannaCry-like attack