CIO Australia, in conjunction with the CIO Executive Council, is conducting its 14th annual ‘State of the CIO’ study and we need your help.
As a leading CIO, this is your opportunity to tell us what’s on your agenda over the next year and benchmark yourself against your peers in the marketplace.
Some of the key questions our 2015 survey will answer include:
- Will IT budgets increase or decrease this year?
- Where will money be spent on IT across your organisation?
- How is the role continuing to evolve in today’s business climate?
- How are CIOs aligning themselves with business outcomes and priorities?
- Do CIOs really have voice among their executive peers?
The survey is a true gauge of where CIOs fit inside Australian organisations, the relationships they forge with business stakeholders, their leadership challenges, lines of reporting, budgetary responsibilities, and skills needed to thrive in this important executive role.
Results will be published in the August issue of CIO Magazine. As a participant, you will also receive a more detailed version in PDF format, along with the survey results from our sister company in the United States.
So make sure your voice is heard and tell us what’s important to you! Click on this link and complete the survey.
Note that the answers you provide are completely confidential and will be reported only in combination with those of other survey participants.