- Andy Weir, Chief Executive Enterprise Services and CIO, Bankwest
- Nagib Kassis, Head of IT & Business alignment & Technology, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited
- Jason Cowie, CIO Calibre Global Pty Ltd
- Vito Forte, CIO Fortescue Metals Group Lts
- Arvind Dixit, Senior Associated, Corrs Chambers Westgarth
- Diane Dromgold, Managing Director, RNC Global
- Andy Rhodes, IT Manager, Georgiou
- Matt Ooseveen, Research Director, IDC Australia
- Siow-Meng Soh, Research Manager, Telecommunications, IDC Australia.
Why should you attend?
The CIO summit is a compelling content-rich event where CIOs and senior IT professionals gather to gain insight from industry experts and real-world experience from CIOs on critical business and technology issues.
- Exposure to the smartest and most effective business strategies and ideas to help senior ICT executives mitigate risk, deliver greater process efficiencies, boost customer engagement and drive enterprise wide innovation.
- Attendees have time to network with peers, sharing contacts, ideas and strategies.
- The presentations are practical CIO-delivered case studies that showcase pragmatic ideas, effective strategies and innovative solutions for ICT business professionals.
- IDC's ANZ CIO Annual survey
- The Changing face of IT
- Future of Financial Services - The Role of Technology in Transforming the Business Operating Model
- Transformation With Business IT – A CIO Process
- Legal and Risk Considerations in Developing BYOD Policies
- Change Management – it needs to change
- Cutting through the Mobility Hype
- The CIO Executive Council Panel Session.
When and where?
The CIO Summit will be held at the Crown Perth, 8 May from 8.30am to 5pm.
Register to attend at: https://www.cio.com.au/event_registration/31/perth/
Join the CIO Australia group on LinkedIn. The group is open to CIOs, IT Directors, COOs, CTOs and senior IT managers.