Microsoft has revealed local pricing for Office 365 Home Premium, a cloud-based suite of productivity apps. The recommended retail price (RRP) of the suite is $119 for an annual subscription or $12 per month.
The suite includes:
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access
- One license per household, which can be used on up to five Windows tablets, PCs, Macs or on demand from any Internet-connected PC
- 20 GB of SkyDrive cloud storage
- 60 free Skype world calling minutes per month to call mobiles, landlines or PCs around the world
- All future upgrades while on subscription.
Microsoft is offering a free 30-day trial on its office.miscrosoft.com website.
Local pricing for Microsoft's Office 2013 suites are RRP $169 for Office Home and Student 2013, RRP $299 for Office Home and Business 2013 and RRP $599 for Office Professional 2013.
Microsoft has also released Office 365 for university students, faculty and staff at RRP $99 for a four-year subscription.
Join the CIO Australia group on LinkedIn. The group is open to CIOs, IT Directors, COOs, CTOs and senior IT managers.