We’re conducting a quick four question reader survey to better understand your needs. By taking part you’ll help us provide you with better content and will go in the draw to win one of five bottles of Veuve Clicquot champagne.
Game of Skill
Terms and Conditions for the Reader Survey Promotion for CFO World:
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion deems acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia, excluding the NT, aged 18 years or over. Employees of the Promoter, their immediate families and agencies are not eligible to enter.
3. The promotion commences 12:01am on 19/11/10 and closes at 11:59pm on 14/12/10 (“Promotional Period”). Judging will take place at the Promoter’s premises on 15th December 2010.
4. Entry to this promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and requires the respondent to answer the question “What improvements would you make or what would you like to see more coverage of in CFO World?” Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
5. The prize is one of five bottles of Veuve Clicquot valued at $395. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for late, lost or misdirected entries. If you have any queries you can email us at email@example.com or call +61 2 9902 2700
6. The winners will be notified by mail, phone or email using the details stipulated on the subscription. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected mail or for any prizes damaged in transit.
7. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any change in the value of the prize occurring during the Promotional Period. Prize value mentioned is the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and is correct as at 14/11/10.
9. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any entrant; and/or (b) subject to any written discretions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity, age and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
11. By entering the competition, the entrant consents to receipt of any email/mail regarding the competition.
12. A box has been provided for the entrant to check should they wish to not receive other emails/postal mail which inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services of perceived interest to the entrant.
13. The Promoter is IDG Communications, Level 22, 8 Napier Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060 ABN 14 001 592 650
Join the CIO Australia group on LinkedIn. The group is open to CIOs, IT Directors, COOs, CTOs and senior IT managers.