Coming up on this week's show the EU slaps a CRT cartel with a huge fine, we check out BlackBerry 10, SupperKing helps pay for dinner and NASA releases stunning images.
- Report: Security hole in macOS Keychain puts passwords at risk
- DDoS protection: CloudFlare drops surge pricing, Microsoft responds to AWS Shield
- The week in security: As business and CISOs struggle to unite, hackers scoring big hits
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance