The CIO Summit is a world class CIO program running in 14 different countries around the world.
What 2011 attendees said about CIO Summit:
“Great opportunity to network with peers and hear about cutting edge practices actually bringing value.”
“The CIO Summit provided an excellent opportunity to discuss issues I am currently facing with peers facing similar issues. Listening to other CIOs discuss their approaches to specific issues, such as handling security issues related to mobile devices, was invaluable.”
“There are very few organisations that get this level of IT leaders in a room to gain perspective of what is happening in our field. I always walk away with a new idea, a better way to approach something or find out what the next 'it' thing is.”
Why should you attend?
The CIO summit is a compelling content-rich event where CIOs and senior IT professionals gather to gain insight from industry experts and real-world experience from CIOs on critical business and technology issues.
- Exposure to the smartest and most effective business strategies and ideas to help senior ICT executives mitigate risk, deliver greater process efficiencies, boost customer engagement and drive enterprise wide innovation.
- Attendees have time to network with peers, sharing contacts, ideas and strategies.
- The presentations are practical CIO-delivered case studies that showcase pragmatic ideas, effective strategies and innovative solutions for ICT business professionals.
- Change Management
- The State of Play for the Role of the CIO
- Transformation for Business Growth
- IDC's ANZ CIO Annual survey
- What's driving the CIO Agenda?
- Readying and Transforming your IT: HASSELL’s journey to the Cloud
- The Convergence of Innovation, IT and Business Strategy
- Building executive level relationships for the CIO
- Performance Management - A double edged sword but more than just a cliché.
When and where?
The CIO Summit will be held at the Park Hyatt, Melbourne on 23 October from 8.30am to 5pm.
Register to attend at: www.cio.com.au/event_registration/22/cio-summit-2012-melbourne/