Japan's Murata Manufacturing has developed a tiny sensor that, if embedded in a computer or tablet device, allows the user to swipe and zoom without touching the display panel.
- When identity data eclipses digital identity
- Google targets 500 apps with suspect ad libraries
- Australia is filled with EU citizens; will you meet your GDPR obligations to them?
- Google launches Android 8.0 "Oreo", bringing Project Treble's huge security enhancements
- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI