Sharp is showing at Japan's Ceatec expo this week 7-inch displays based on its IGZO technology that are targeted at tablet PCs. The screens are already in mass production and Sharp won't name its customer, although the Apple rumor mill has tipped IGZO for use in Apple products.
- Google targets 500 apps with suspect ad libraries
- Australia is filled with EU citizens; will you meet your GDPR obligations to them?
- Google launches Android 8.0 "Oreo", bringing Project Treble's huge security enhancements
- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape