Jim Wong, Acer president, talks about the upcoming Windows 8 and RT launches, tablets, convertibles and the state of the consumer PC market over the next 2 years in an interview with IDG News Service at IFA 2012 in Berlin
- Google targets 500 apps with suspect ad libraries
- Australia is filled with EU citizens; will you meet your GDPR obligations to them?
- Google launches Android 8.0 "Oreo", bringing Project Treble's huge security enhancements
- The week in security: AI protects data while cyber insurance protects AI
- Xerox CISO: How business should prepare for the future security threat landscape