Day two of the Cyber Security Summit 2012 in Sydney began with the topic of why traditional security is wrong. This theme continued during the day with discussions on the merits of security messaging and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS). The Summit concludes on Friday.
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
- NotPetya to cost Maersk up to $300m, some systems not yet recoverable
- It took 5 years of research for Cyber Plus to tailor cybersecurity insurance for small businesses
- Attackers experimenting with CVE-2017-0199 in recent phishing attacks
- Five things you need to know about executive protection