Google Handwrite is a new way to search on your mobile device, iPad owners can now access Amazon Instant Video, Verizon Wireless will pay for preventing tethering and AMD hires an Apple chip designer.
- Dridex, BEC attacks and ‘brandjacking’ surge as phishing volumes pick up again after lull
- Unencrypted hard-coded password risks patient info in Philips’ x-ray dose app
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
- NotPetya to cost Maersk up to $300m, some systems not yet recoverable
- It took 5 years of research for Cyber Plus to tailor cybersecurity insurance for small businesses