Coming up this week on World Tech Update Google and Oracle get a verdict, Lenovo outpaces the industry, HP continues layoffs and a teenager creates a cancer detection tool.
- Skilled bad actors use new pulse wave DDoS attacks to hit multiple targets
- NotPetya to cost Maersk up to $300m, some systems not yet recoverable
- It took 5 years of research for Cyber Plus to tailor cybersecurity insurance for small businesses
- Attackers experimenting with CVE-2017-0199 in recent phishing attacks
- Five things you need to know about executive protection