Coming up this week on World Tech Update Google and Oracle get a verdict, Lenovo outpaces the industry, HP continues layoffs and a teenager creates a cancer detection tool.
- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security